Welcome to the NHK

might be the best manga i have ever read despite the ending leaving a lot to be desired, as a romance manga it certainly lacks real relationship developments between the protags, hell i dont even remember if they ever gave each other a hug

Dex-chan lover
wow never got to read this but just looking at a few chapters its like a completely different series compared to the anime

not to mention its only 40 chapter was expecting more tbh but anyway time to read this and see if this is better than the anime or not loved the anime so expecting great things form the manga

I wish there was more mangas like this, that focus on the problems of many teenagers aroud the world in the XXI century. Still, i don't think ppl that find themselves related to the main character should read this, I only saying this because I meet ppl in similiar situations that vaingloried the main character its not healthy due to the anime/manga being kinda depressed

Double-page supporter
this version of the story is so fucking absolutely bonkers insane batshit nuts, i love it so much. the anime is still the definitive experience, and the novel offers a lot more introspective psychological nuance, but the manga is the rendition where it REALLY took the concepts of the story and went to the fucking extremes with it. i love how funny and comedic it manages to be while at the same time being the most fucked up, disgusting, broken version of the three. every time it feels like it's gonna be a heartfelt moment, it turns around to say fuck you and laugh at you, but it still has its wholesome moments. it's fucking hilarious, consistently, and i honestly love it for that

This is a fucking masterpiece. It’s such a depressingly real look into the spiral of a drug addicted shut in. The psychotic breakdowns, ego death, depression and paranoia from drugs. You never feel safe and always on edge. Death always seems like the best option but you feel too scared to actually commit so you just take more drugs because “life can’t get any worse right?”. Well it always can get worse so you repeat the cycle until it’s not even an option anymore, it’s the only choice

Fed-Kun's army
This what an actually good manga is like, when I finish a manga like this then go back to continue reading an isekai 2 minutes later I can't express the feeling of emptiness in I feel in reading it. This is the definition of a high quality manga even if the ending was still sort of lacking. I suggest this to anyone reading this, it's incredible.

Dex-chan lover
Controversial take but this is like school days or fate/stay series. Welcome to the nhk must have mc be schizophrenic, kashiwa is supposed to be unsatisfied with anything, Yamazaki is supposed to be untrusting of women, etc. but like yosuga no Sora or hensuki, these characters (as long as they hit certain narrative beats) can be however they want (note Misaki’s wild difference from the anime; note how the manga blends love and hate while the anime blends love with indifference). Something like Gamers! or Danmachi, the timeline is ridged but welcome to the nhk gives fluidity for whatever story they want to tell

I have read the LN, after all I dont understand the single shit, but my instinct say "this is good, this is masterpiece".

Users who are viewing this thread