Welcome to the Ocean Club! - Oneshot

Supporter
I'm impressed this author managed to make a one shot that's just as frustrating as their serialized manga. Just teasing an idea, continually batting around the bush, no payoff. Yet I'm still reading their main series. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Group Leader
@venerablemonster I get that...

As a yuri, Nettaigyo could've been great but I don't really know which direction they're gonna take with it (it's probably not gonna be the one I'd like to see).

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel like MC is gona get NTRed yuri style OTL but seriously tho this was frustrating as fuck to read holymoly

Contributor
@venerablemonster:

The difference for me between this and their other series, is that it was never totally clear that the other series was ever even intended to be a romance rather than just about intimate friendship (fans' assumptions notwithstanding!), whereas this goes out of its way to introduce a romantic subplot and then explicitly not resolve it properly.

That is to say, this one bothers me a lot more XD

Group Leader
@justforthelulz ahahahaha damn did this make me laugh
You have bad timing tho, I planned on redoing this one in the near future cause of the kinda poor editing and cause I'm bored lol

Users who are viewing this thread