Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 20 - The jack of all trades l…

everyones talking about the boobles and i'm just like oh snap will have a swallow that'd make surge proud xD.

Contributor
It's reassuring to see competent and reliable comrades who don't need the protagonist to rescue and upstage them every time. A well-balanced, functioning and coordinated party that isn't carried by any single person is a joy to be part of.

Orun needs to work better on his communication, he definitely should've said there was an extra enemy there rather than hope his partymates noticed it (they did). Same with the second earth dragon, he's missing the fundamentals of teamwork regarding proper call-outs... we know his team is reliable and vigilant, but that's no excuse to skimp out on basic communication.

I'm wondering why they can't just keep the sheep alive after taking the wool. Beats having to search every time when they need more wool. It's not like it's an actively roaming predator on the hunt that poses a clear danger to people.

Nice try, drunk Selma. We all know nothing happens to the protagonist in these types of harem-ish fantasies. Even if, say, she makes a love confession I strongly doubt he's capable of doing anything positive about it as he is right now.

Users who are viewing this thread