Welcome to the Ocean Club!

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAA WHY IS THIS A ONESHOT NOOOOOOOO
its really good, i wanted to see more of the MC and senpai relationship grow ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Wow, knowing the other work of author is yuri. It feel a lot different when you look at the classmate girl

Aggregator gang
Wow I'm amazed. The Author putted a lot of events and feelings into one small chapter!! Read my spoiler to see how well crafted this was.

They obviously like each other and the MC is liking her more and more, however she wants new members for the club. This is when you think its going to f*cked up. For her to have a new member, this new girl she's trying to recruit likes the MC and directly asked their relationship. Though left ambiguous on why new girl asked what their relationship was, it's obvious she likes MC and wants to be with him. However the MC asked out the girl he likes but she lied and didn't go and instead push the new girl unto him. That's pretty f*cked up and idk if she's selfish or not for doing this as she's putting the club above him. But this new girl seeing how MC likes this girl, at first it looks like she's not going to join but then with new resolve she decides to fight for MC and in the end join the club.

I really like this. Though I hate Love Triangles, this one was actually not bad.

To the point i admired this new girl and wanted to cheer for her.
In the end i still have mix feelings about this. But it'd be a good series, definitely. About Sea animals and living in the outskirts of Japan, which give a new perspective.

Contributor
I feel like this suffers a lot for not being able to decide whether it's a love story, or a story about the ocean club, and as a result in the end not concluding either "story" satisfactorily.

I'm sure there are others who feel the two aspects complement each other, but honestly the author's other series mixes relationships and aquatics much more smoothly.
(crucially, without the uncomfortable super-awkward-love-triangle that this one has, but opts to not resolve)

Users who are viewing this thread