Tsuihousha Shokudou e Youkoso! - Saikyou Party o Tsuihou Sareta Ryourinin (Lv.99) wa, Inaka de Nengan no Boukensha Shokudou o Hirakimasu! - Ch. 42 - …

Dex-chan lover
If anything's gonna heal the king its gonna be a simple meal thats made from the heart with love
prep for surgery we're getting that heart

Dex-chan lover
The soup-spence is killing me. Welp time to wait for another 3 months or so before that soup falls.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose after being trapped in this arc for so long, I shouldn’t have expected more from this evil chef. It’s like nobody can ever tell the evil person no. The evil nobles have zero brains but everyone just lets them do whatever blatantly stupid plan and doesn’t resist. This evil chef blatantly fails at basic tasks, guess we gotta gamble losing an arm instead of any kind of logic.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does every chef story i see involve something like people shouting on the kitchen everytime

Dex-chan lover
See, now, Soma wouldn’t have made that mistake. I’m just say’n. But then we’d end up with the dying king stripping, so maybe this is for the best anyway…
I doubt the king has any strength to go au naturel. However, a Soma isekai fic sounds pretty good. Someone should cook that idea up.

Pun completely intended.

Supporter
what's the point feeding dying man luxurious foods, what he needs is something healing and easy for the body
Exactly, and she also missed the point on that too, hopefully next chapter she will notice. Something simple, easy to digest.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of "cliffhangers" is too bloody high, it just drags this arc into never-ending territories.

Also Apothecary Diaries did it right. Super sick person on death bed? Easy to digest stuff!

Dex-chan lover
The amount of "cliffhangers" is too bloody high, it just drags this arc into never-ending territories.

Also Apothecary Diaries did it right. Super sick person on death bed? Easy to digest stuff!
I agree, this arc is just interminable for a monthly manga. I'm nearly to the point of dropping it and not caring anymore because it just keeps trying to make it more dramatic.

It can still pay off, but it is reaching the point soon where it can't cash the checks it writes to make it worth it.

We're gonna need to see Denys literally smash heads on his way out like the Hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread