Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

"Your suffering will truly be legendary..even compared to what one finds in the nine hells it will be legendary..." Thoughts on this group of adventurers/ thugs earned trying the bull**** with the one knight.

Well, this is disappointing. Within the first few pages I figured out the formula we're following here. The second the girl is introduced? "Ah, this is the next sexy companion". The second the adventurer group is introduced?
Ah, this is the "Save companion from rape plot.

I gave the first chapter a good chance and it seemed like it might go somewhere. With this second one I feel like this manga will offer nothing original or entertaining and just try to be an almost-ecchi (because naked food orgasms apparently), almost-harem (because every companion has to be a sexy girl or loli), almost-isekai (you could throw in that the MC was reborn in a video game world and literally nothing would change) that doesn't even dare embrace the labels it's obviously going towards.

[Edit]: Of course, I appreciate the people translating this and I think a lot of other people obviously love this kind of piece. I'm just jaded with this kind of thing myself.

Dex-chan lover
He should have gone chop chop with all of their wee wees. It would've made that savior moment more satisfying. Thank you very much for the chapter!

Also, MC's stacked af! I'd find it odd if she didn't assume that her muscled, mystery, bag-headed man wasn't the MC lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah miss me with that food wars and that goblin Slayer shit, Imma drop this

Dex-chan lover
He waited a bit too long to help her. Also the manga is not too original, but somehow I like it. The characters are stereotypical, but somehow not annoying. The pacing is very good.

Dex-chan lover
Restaurant of Outcasts, so it's going to be an informal guild... anyway that twin loli magic girls are suspicious in a good(?) way.

Users who are viewing this thread