Welcome to the Prison Town! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That's a bittersweet ending here. Man when Mary talk about Halloween i thought of the next halloween not 20 years later Halloween. @SquigglesJP I hope the epilogue is good because i'm a bit sad they can't see each other that often.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose Mary could have been terrified that sticking the bolts back in /wouldn't/ work, and couldn't bring herself to try it because she'd have to face being the murderer of her mother and sister.

Also, those are some pretty well-preserved bodies to be fine after being left in an abandoned cottage for several years. Seems like most of the necromancy I see these days barely lasts past the 90-day warranty.

I suppose Mary could have been terrified that sticking the bolts back in /wouldn't/ work, and couldn't bring herself to try it because she'd have to face being the murderer of her mother and sister.

Also, those are some pretty well-preserved bodies to be fine after being left in an abandoned cottage for several years. Seems like most of the necromancy I see these days barely lasts past the 90-day warranty.

They imply that the prison sentence is instant in the “real” world.

Like, years from their perspective, but people surrounding them don’t even notice (aside from perhaps they seem confused at the sudden return.)

I'm not quite satissfied with that ending. Like, Mary seems to have a pretty long lifespan but if after 20 years for her it was 5 years for akari, then for each year akari waits it's going to be 4 years for mary, for just 1 day (or night) being together? That is going to do more damage than good.

Dex-chan lover
More sad than anything. And why can’t Akari go back with her, instead of waiting in the human world?

Also, HOW did it count as “murder” when someone could have just put back the devices? :facepalm: it’s more like deactivating than killing...

It’s a pity because until the end was way fluffier

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86: It counts as "murder" because by the time they picked her up, enough time has passed (while she was sitting still in shock) for them to actually die. She's just lucky that after her prison sentence had ended, she sent back to just shortly enough after she committed her murder attempt that they were merely "dying" and could be returned to life by reinserting the rods.

oh no!!!!!!!!!! this story wiil become the next "hotarubi mori e" please i don't want they end like this!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread