Welcome to the Wizard's Bistro - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I feel like an explanation for him being able to breathe underwater (since we can see the bubbles and it's not an air-filled room) is conspicuously missing here, lmao. Who knows, maybe it's the "water breathing kiss" trope from the princess or something.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like an explanation for him being able to breathe underwater (since we can see the bubbles and it's not an air-filled room) is conspicuously missing here, lmao. Who knows, maybe it's the "water breathing kiss" trope from the princess or something.

Magic(TM)

Fed-Kun's army
There was also food on the table with liquid in them that you would think with dissipate into the surrounding water.

Dex-chan lover
There was also food on the table with liquid in them that you would think with dissipate into the surrounding water.
The power if Imagination...
images

Dex-chan lover
Also, for anyone who is slightly denser than me, I'm guessing that she likes that one royal from the country (I'm blanking on all the names) that looks just like him, but with horns

Dex-chan lover
As much as the story is nothing much, i dont hate it. It does says slice of life. I hate the spammed and overused tropes mangas more. But i kinda wish the story focused a bit more on cuisine. They used the south asian otak otak in the beginning and i thought there would be more rare unknown foods around the world disguised as fantasy food.

Users who are viewing this thread