Welcome to the Wizard's Bistro - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I'm certainly down for a wholesome cooking isekai with a bunch of fun weirdos.

The otak2 was so random i got whiplash from it, nice to see my country food here, thanks for the translation

I was like, oh gosh, is our cinnamon roll ever going to change outfits?
Thank you for translating!

Double-page supporter
So… the chef isn’t involved in stocking the kitchen, and somebody who isn’t the chef is choosing the specific dishes on the menu without consulting the chef? That’s certainly an… interesting way to run a restaurant. Or, more accurately: an interesting way to put the restaurant you’re running out of business.

Dex-chan lover
So… the chef isn’t involved in stocking the kitchen, and somebody who isn’t the chef is choosing the specific dishes on the menu without consulting the chef? That’s certainly an… interesting way to run a restaurant. Or, more accurately: an interesting way to put the restaurant you’re running out of business.
Aye to be fair, said cook is literally very, VERY new to the place. Wizard knew a lot, and also had seasonal plus different species cuisine knowledge. I would say maybe Wizard problem is he is not up to par for business cooking.

Dex-chan lover
'I got isekaid into a fantasy world and stepped on a slime loli in my first day' :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread