Welcome

Double-page supporter
Hmm,
a cat who can take human form
, but for once
it doesn't want anyone to find out about it.
That's kind of refreshing. And it's a cute cartoon cat, too, so there's always that.

M2Z

I love it so far & so cute 😁💕 hope this comic will keep on translating

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeVee If you find that a refreshing situation, you should try Mill, which in my opinion is about the best manga with that scenario. The female lead is also one of the very best examples of a young-looking person who acts like an old lady because she, well, is.

thanks dayment for translating this! hope we get to see more of it, i really like it

Absolutely amazing! The artstyle is new and very refreshing, and the storytelling is very good as well. Thank you for translating!

The ending was so cute! I loved the simple art style and the overall story.

OMG! It's such a sweet and touching story, I cried 😭
The artwork is unique and fits the story so well. The switching technique between sketchy and beautiful images though not smth new but was truly eye-catching...I'm so glad it didn't drag for too long and ended properly.
My sincere thanks to the translators and the author of course! 😍

Aggregator gang
I feel like the K-drama just had the same concept and part of the characters and made a whole different story out of it since the comic takes a more non-continuous route like each chapter doesn't happen right after the chapter before which is fine for a comic but more confusing for a drama. I don't watch dramas much but it feels kinda nice to read and watch about the same concept but different stories

Star uwu read it, it's more wholesome than the drama but both are good in my opinion

holy so it's based of that kdrama?? meow the secret boy??

i didnt even know it was adapted of a webtoon... i havent finished watching the drama so i will do that but im also definitely gonna read this lol

Users who are viewing this thread