We'll get married someday, but for now - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Prelude Date

Aggregator gang
It’ll be funny seeing people get butthurt over this when it’s the whole premise of the manga, and even says so in the description.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, no
I would have broken up. Two chapters in and I'm already dropping this

Dex-chan lover
Bro seriously! This relationship ain’t gonna work! His dick probably doesn’t work or have been admiring dense useless harem manga protagonists that gives girls shit for a living like Ichika

Unfortunately this pretty much sums up Japan's lack of child birth issues. Bruh - c'mon now. Put out already for your girl.

can't say I understand how he feels or wtf is going through his head everytime he refuses sex but oh well that just might be my girfriendless brain talking
In that sense, this guy is miles ahead of the curve

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the guy is actually the embodiment of a piece of shit. Is this supposed to be funny? I mean his reactions to her are actually pretty hurtful.

She's too attached to this guy to break up, and despite knowing she doesn't feel the same way, he considers her just another bro to hang out with and rebuffs any attempt to be intimate. Why are they even dating? Did she force it on him or pressure him and his lax attitude just led to him going along with it? There's too many questions about how this mess started but honestly I'm cringing super hard over it.

@liquidsword It's like watching a train wreck in real-time. It's not like we went out of our way to see it but when we come across it, it's kind of hard to look away, y'know?

Double-page supporter
a guy doesn't have sex with his girlfriend and you people think he must be diseased or something. have you people never heard of asexuality or even considered the fact that sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship??? love does not equal sex, at least not for everyone

Why dafuq are yall ranting about a comedy manga, bruh get life and ket people enjoy their manga

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like people you guys are exaggerating. There could be a hidden context for this. Like maybe he promised her mom that he would wait for marriage or maybe it's because rather than being ready for it she wants to do it just to have something different in their relationship. Remember the guy knows her since her childhood

(Or you guys are trashing the Mc but...the whole synopsis of the manga is about the guy not interested in doing it)

ITT: People who care wayyyyy too much about the sex lives of fictional characters lol. If you're looking for a wank lads, then maybe don't read a romcom and stick to hentai instead.

Dex-chan lover
The people of this website never fail to disappoint when it's judging the actions and thoughts of drawings lmao

Users who are viewing this thread