Wendy the Florist - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

This is why I never understand love.. Is love and possession the same thing?? She's one of the irl yandere would act like, by forcing and aggressively pursuit the "love" of their life while hurting everyone just to gain the "love" of their life. . A selfish love..

The sister isn't in love... she's dealing with a childhood obsession that stems from her insecurities. She's going to make a nasty enemy of our knight 🤭

Thank you so much for continuing with this series!

I know he said he 'just' kissed her, but they're really acting like an ex-affair couple...

I don’t understand, this red-haired sis never loved Olivia; they all acted like Olivia is a piece of trash.
Then she left the house. Isn’t it perfect for you?? Why do you bother finding her? What will you do with her? Just let her be, she lives as a commoner not even as a noble. Just leave her alone!
—-
Thanks for the update! <3

lmao i don't know what her sister is planning but it's probably gonna fail spectacularly, especially because wendy's got a really powerful backing (schroeder + the crown prince + her own powers)... she's way over her head, thinking that wendy/olivia is still the same "powerless" sister she and her family bullied

Our friend prince here doesn't know what "No" means 😂

Ty for the update as always! 💕

Like leave Wendy alone? WTF has she been doing to you? Her ex is still in love with her and what are you gonna do about it?? Like?? Shouldn't you just be happy she was gone cause you hated her?

Users who are viewing this thread