Dex-chan lover
RAW link :
https://rookie.shonenjump.com/series/X1vJnKYvZxM
https://www.pixiv.net/user/2119876/series/88476

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
sold, Sold, SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

This is a high level manga for high level people. I have given my iines and will pray it continues.

@mmscans, @Sealplayerz

i just finished reading both chapters and i saw the cry for help from you 🧐
<to help the author expand this wonderful piece of reading material>

i would love to help the author, but i need help from the both of you 🧐
<please help me so i can help you>

@Sealplayerz

i have clicked on the links provided in the comments section by you, but alas..................
the website is in Japanese 😱 and unfortunately , i cannot speak or read............ in Japanese 😢

English is my forte and yes.................. i know that one can use google translate so the website will appear in English

but, the translated version is <and i am sorry to say this = obscure> to put it in perspective,
and i do not wish to insult the Japanese, because i know for a certain, Japanese People value etiquette when it comes to writing and speaking

so, i am asking, both of you......... @mmscans, @Sealplayerz

"would you kindly give us a simple tutorial <in English please>, a step by step guide, so all the readers who is interested to help the author by voting for this wonderful piece of reading material can do what we can"

@mmscans

you asked for help and i am willing to do what i can,
all i need is guidance
please.................. help me so i can help you 🤓

@Sealplayerz i dunno how to vote. I just created a new account then verify it then liked all chapters then pressed heart icon with 2 kanjis and suru written beside it. I don't see any voting section (at least visually, I can't read japanese) in the raw link. Did i do right?

this manga is mad cute, I really hope the artist continues this one

I'm late to the call, but we can hope...
"Don't let the flame die out!"
- Plankton

Dex-chan lover
Just discovered this too late to support the author hopefully they continue it but it seems very unlikely

Users who are viewing this thread