WeShojo Scanz

I can't thank you enough for picking it up!! Seriously, Thank you so much!! You really gave me life again!! I was so down over that!! Naruse and Yuki are my everything.. just keep in your mind that I really respect you and so grateful to you for picking it up!! Agh, thanks ❤️ please continue always to translate it!

Thank you so much for picking up Namaikizakari WeShojo Scanz!!! I love this story so much!! And Naruse is just the best, and most handsome lead I’ve ever read on a manga. I was so sad when I thought there’s was going to be no new English release but you came to save us Namaikizakari fans Thank you! thank you! Thank you!!! You’re the best!!! 😘

Thank you for the translation. I hope you guys don't really retire (yes, I believe I know who you are).

THANK YOU FOR PICKING YONA AND NAMAIKIZAKARI!! ❤❤❤

Please pick up Shirayuki-hime too :(((

Thank you so much for you work! It's very kind of you!

I wanted to ask by DM by system is still down, will you to be picking up Skip Beat? You have pick series Impatient Scans were working on. It's just as curiosity.

Thank you for all once again!

@WeShojo Scanz Hi! Thank you for your hard work. 😊 I want to tell you something, we Namaikizakari's fans want to help you in the scantlation, I mean to get the chapters faster/catch up with the Magazine. There's a cleaner, redrawer and typeseter. If this is ok with you, I will contact you with them. Hope you'll kindly answer. 😅

I hope you’re doing good 🥺✨ and i hope you’ll comeback soon, i like your translations for akatsuki no yona so much it’s so good😢💕 thank you🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread