Wet Moon - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Group Leader
too bad to see that this series doesn't have many views, it's such a shame.

Group Leader
@bustatu
kaneko is so underappreciated:( i'm just happy that those that read it seem to enjoy it.

Kaneko is a genius but Im sure this was commissioned by a French or German publisher, I’m not even sure he is appreciated in his own country

@Thjgthgt This ran in Comic Beam, the same magazine that published pretty much everything Kaneko's done so far. This series did win some award in France and he was invited for a couple of cons there, they've licensed a lot of his stuff throughout the years, and he's also got a bunch of stuff licensed in Germany and Italy, it's the english manga scene that doesn't really appreciate him. He's by no means a big name in Japan but he's comfortable and he gets to do what he wants, how he wants, when he wants, and I'm not even talking about just manga here. There's a link to a mini doc about him in the series comments, check it out. He's enjoying far more freedom as a mangaka/cartoonist than he would if he were in any other country. And even beyond manga, he's living the kind of life he wants.

Dex-chan lover
Man all these blondes look so similar i can't tell who he has killed, who he has raped, who he has killed and raped, and who is still alive, or if it is even happened.

This is a trip.

Double-page supporter
Oh God oh fuck, there are ants in my screen, bros. What to do?

Users who are viewing this thread