What are the average rates for translation requests?

TLDR:
What prices am I looking at for getting a monthly thing translated? How does one go about finding some team willing to take requests?

Incoherent rambling:

I'm almost certain this isn't the place to ask but I'm not really a part of other manga sites.
There is a monthly manga that was dropped at chapter 14 and then picked up by a group that wasn't allowed to upload here that translated up to chapter 21 which was the latest release.
Now they are on a "indefinite hiatus" basically meaning they are done for. The last chapter uploaded was 20~ days ago so I'm assuming if it's a monthly manga I got about 11~ days for the next one to come out. https://mangadex.org/title/21699/isekai-meikyuu-de-harem-o
Not sure if it's even worth the bother since I guess most people don't care and many disliked the manga in the comments. Unfortunate.
For now I'm just interested in what the going rates are for such things or just point me to a place where I can find this out.
Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
@yldDavid It varies a lot between scanlations I think. Some may just scan it because they like it and some may ask you like $1 per page as if they're official translation.

Also the manga you said seems like pretty much catched up with the raw.

Users who are viewing this thread