What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Man this series actually remembered that the MC was the younger bro huh. This is all gonna get messy very quick and is infuriating to read cause Kai is still retarded for making that deal with Akira. He never even confirmed if the 2 of them were dating he just assumed and now is ruining his chance with his current gf to somehow save his bro from what his bro wanted....

Double-page supporter
Hell yeah, super strict but surprisingly cute Class President crush on MC trope LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Contributor
Kai's guilt is already eating him alive, and at this point he's still only "technically" being unfaithful by "two-timing" on Shion as per the agreement with Akira. I'm a bit impressed that he gave Shion's dad a hint that all is not well and her dad didn't take it badly... but I also wonder if he'd still react the same way if he told him the full thing.

I hope that Enmi (Takigawa Enmi, IIRC class prez's name) will be the one to catch Yuuto from his fall once he gets into the inevitable crash (did it already happen after she blocked him? he's still not over her, right?), trying to ride this smoking trainwreck with Akira. Even better if she could make him fall for her instead before it gets to that point, essentially saving him, but I think that's extremely unlikely considering what kind of mess this is.

Dex-chan lover
There is not problem here, after all he is the original believer and now finally can join this new religion and pray in the shrine together with the most devoted member, is a win win for both of them.

Dex-chan lover
RIP ms pres. I just hope she wont go full retard after getting rejected later.I dont see the series with everyone getting it easy in their relationship, but if it happens I hope I will enjoy it.Big bro seems to have the gf's dad to confide to now too, maybe that would help with him being blackmailed and his brocon problem.
Lmao "full retard" killed me though with this series I could definitely see it happening

Double-page supporter
wow, the thing about believing in your own child really touched my heart, wish there were more parents be like that irl

Dex-chan lover
I want a happy ending for both brothers, but I also want a happy ending (sorta) for Akira. Maybe her going to therapy and dealing with the trauma her mother caused her, and then finding someone (other than Kai and Yuuto) that she loves. I don't think she will be able to heal with any of the brothers. Kai himself needs to heal all the neglect he has gone through, so Shion and her family are perfect for that. Yuuto... as he is now, I don't think he can help Akira get over her past, so it's better for her to distance herself from them and get therapy.

Idk if the class pres is a good match for Yuuto, but she sure as hell is better than Akira for him.

I want a happy ending for both brothers, but I also want a happy ending (sorta) for Akira. Maybe her going to therapy and dealing with the trauma her mother caused her, and then finding someone (other than Kai and Yuuto) that she loves. I don't think she will be able to heal with any of the brothers. Kai himself needs to heal all the neglect he has gone through, so Shion and her family are perfect for that. Yuuto... as he is now, I don't think he can help Akira get over her past, so it's better for her to distance herself from them and get therapy.

Idk if the class pres is a good match for Yuuto, but she sure as hell is better than Akira for him.
Anyone would be better for Yuuto. Heck, they could pull a Mordecai from the regular show finale, and I'd still be happy

Users who are viewing this thread