What Do You Call This Trash - Vol. 2 Ch. 28

Group Leader
Heya! Here's the notes:
  • (p. 2) In Japanese manners,「お邪魔します」("ojamashimasu") is commonly said when entering the home of someone else. This is commonly translated as "sorry for intruding" or "sorry for the disturbance".
  • (p. 3) Both two flashback panels are from Ch. 26, p. 9.
  • (p. 5) The flashback scene is from Ch. 24, p. 7.
  • (p. 5) "Precious" in the flashback and "care" in the upper panel all use the same word: 大切 ("taisetsu", tl. 'care for'/'cherish' (verb), 'precious'/'important'/'valuable' (noun))
  • (p. 7) M... mommy?
  • (p. 9) Futon = foldable mattress. You probably already know that.
  • There's two recognizable brands all in the same chapter: Netflix and Okamoto. Netflix is also censored in the raws with maru (〇; censor circles). Okamoto's 003 isn't directly mentioned, but the packaging is well-known in the country and you really can't miss it.
I'll be honest, this chapter was a bit more uncomfortable for me to translate. I don't like translating... mature content, so this was pretty much on the edge of my comfort zone. Nevertheless, I stand by my commitment to quality and translated this to the best of my ability. A little discomfort isn't going to stop me!

Yuuto finally saw the Kai Shrine. I'm not an expert, but that was probably a huge turn-off. Congrats to everyone on the last thread who guessed that the Kai Shrine would be involved in this chapter! Next chapter comes out on July 22, 2023. See you then!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • Rebound relationship.
  • You're the brother of her ex.
  • The girl herself is literally crazy.

Even after seeing all that he still chose this, this is well deserved lol. Exactly zero people were surprised she still has a shrine for your bro.

Users who are viewing this thread