What do you want for Christmas?

Dex-chan lover
Just what the tin says. Tell me what you want for Christmas or what you want to get for Christmas.

(Besides love and/or a date because we all know that shit's not gonna happen lmao)

Group Leader
HTB1MRHYsXGWBuNjy0Fbq6z4sXXad.jpg_350x350.jpg

HTB17dHnRpXXXXa8aFXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg

Or something similar.
Pretty sure they're not underage, unless I was given false intel.

@Mr_Detective Since theyre Catgirls from Nekopara, I think they are 1-2 years old in human years. And since the first 2 years of a cats life ~= 25 years to a humans, They legal

Like this video says, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OJ7aW3Df5U thats all I want (plus a lifetime sub for PS+

Dex-chan lover
A Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles shirt. I saw someone wearing one once and I was like, "oh god, I want one". Unfortunately though, I don't know where to get it. Amazon 3rd party sellers seem to have a bunch, but they're always from ones who "just launched", which is kinda shady.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What the heck do I want? Such a philosophical question.

More models probably, I tried to buy a Panzer IV H model and for some reason the provider cancelled the order twice, now I'm depressed and unmotivated to find another way.

I forgot that there were only 3 when I last checked... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Dex-chan lover
Which is more likely to happen on Christmas?
Y'all getting a date or the Second Coming of Christ

Good health to all the people I know (especially stay away and safe from COVID/ anything fatal) & world peace! ✌🏻

(If that’s too much to ask, just a wave of hope and happiness throughout the world would do)

Users who are viewing this thread