What happened to J.U.M and will any groups pick up their catalogs?

Group Leader
The group "Japanese Unloved Mangas" aka JUM stopped uploading or updating any of their series about 8 months ago. Along with this their discord is in active but no announcements of disbanding.

My question is does anyone know what happened, and secondly does anyone know if other groups might eventually pick up parts of their scanlation catalog of projects?

Dex-chan lover
The group "Japanese Unloved Mangas" aka JUM stopped uploading or updating any of their series about 8 months ago. Along with this their discord is in active but no announcements of disbanding.

My question is does anyone know what happened, and secondly does anyone know if other groups might eventually pick up parts of their scanlation catalog of projects?
I also would like to know this as well I've been wondering what's been happening with JUM.

Group Leader
I also would like to know this as well I've been wondering what's been happening with JUM.
A lot of their projects I was fairly invested in so I'd like for someone to pick them up eventually.
I even bought raws to try and do them myself but it's far outside my abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Most likely they might release in 3 years or so. Probably they are actually dead. Given what happened recently. Riots everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
uTmX84R.png

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad they're still around in some capacity

Dude probably desperately needs to recruit a few more hands. I'd help out if I could simply because I think his manga picks are unique but I don't have the skills or capacity to myself.

Group Leader
Dude probably desperately needs to recruit a few more hands. I'd help out if I could simply because I think his manga picks are unique but I don't have the skills or capacity to myself.
I bought the raws for one of the series because I was desperate to try and do it myself but it's leagues above me in terms of skill required to scanlate it.

Users who are viewing this thread