What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 123 - Side Story - Chapter 13

Supporter
So it's basically the cliché of people whose families are the casualties of war that decide to take out the main character.
I’d say it does make some sense here. Regardless of the truth, mc is so insanely powerful that she could wipe out the continent by herself and nobody could stop her. putting down a one-woman nuke makes sense.

though, I’m guessing that the cult leader is lying. He probably killed his wife or is a monster in disguise looking to start a second monster wave

Dex-chan lover
God this manga can get so dam exciting when it wants and dramatic or even sad to an amazing degree.
It maybe a lewd comedy but dam it has some good writing and art.

Thanks everyone over at Mangazuki for the amazing translation.

Dex-chan lover
xfEoy7S.png

some say there are quite a few wizards among them :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
xfEoy7S.png

some say there are quite a few wizards among them :pacman:
Honestly, this is one detail that I'm not sure really fits with the rest of the story. In the beginning, they made it sound as though virgins were exceedingly rare because of how degenerate the continent got. Cheong couldn't even rent a room without it being automatically assumed that she was going to bang like 10 different guys inside of it.

Maybe if it were like, 1 in 1000 manifested some power and they had tens of thousands, that'd be a bit more reasonable, I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
I love how we can go from horny to edge-of-the-seat tension in like 10 seconds in this comic. (And even then, we get to see Cheong-nim's tits.)

Dex-chan lover
Is the sniper girl supposed to be related to a dead character we saw before? Giving her a name and closeup and establishing her family relationships makes me feel like it's implied that she's the daughter of a character we've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread