What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 123 - Side Story - Chapter 13

Dex-chan lover
Lol this is getting more contrived by the minute. Bunch of dudes almost completely wiped out literal DEMON war heroes becuase "killing is bad ok?". This is so stupid.

Man, I am so sad. Been waiting week after week when will the main MC girl group get gang fucked by either monsters or their pursuers. Needs more of 17-18, 20-21 type chapters, but for MC group for nice 9/10 to 10/10 rating. Manga just been going downhill after the first half of the story. Needs more sex!

Tbh as much as I'd hope to see everyone on the good side fucked, I can see from how the plot is going that the girls will stumble upon Hoss and his group.

Maybe we'll get some juicy panels with the mom and that Hoss obsessed virgin girl (she needs fucked real bad 🤤). Both of them will probanly be able to remove the bullet. Afterwards the whole group could fight back against the pursuers.

P.s. yes I know I'm into ntr.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh as much as I'd hope to see everyone on the good side fucked, I can see from how the plot is going that the girls will stumble upon Hoss and his group.

Maybe we'll get some juicy panels with the mom and that Hoss obsessed virgin girl (she needs fucked real bad 🤤). Both of them will probanly be able to remove the bullet. Afterwards the whole group could fight back against the pursuers.

P.s. yes I know I'm into ntr.
This is some next level coomerbrain shit right there. Jesus christ.

Dex-chan lover
So it's basically the cliché of people whose families are the casualties of war that decide to take out the main character.
It's like Scar an Ishval all over again.

"When will the killing end?!"
225px-Ihawk2.png

Dex-chan lover
This pacifist nonsense about not killing murderers because "just as bad as them" when you're only defending yourself, and would also be taking out the trash so that they can't endanger anyone else the same way they have to you and/or the people around you in the future, infuriates me and I'm sick of seeing this trashy moral masturbation both in and out of media.

Dex-chan lover
noooOOOOO reve why do you have to add more attractive antagonists you're not making this easy on me

I knew that cheong not being a virgin anymore would make a big problem, this purexclusivium is so overkill, it's already hard to maintain virginity in normal world but this is a lusty world

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna say it...but killing in self defense is not murder...legit everyone says that if your attacker can't be stopped and have no choice then do what you need to do.

Your life and the life of others you love and care about are more important then guilt on taking a life.

Seems a rape orgy would solve this problem. Where's the horned general girl? I haven't seen her in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread