What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 125 - Side Story - Chapter 15

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I already said this, but holy shit man, the side story is just another full blown story on its own right.
I kind of find this to be an issue because it does sort of feel like it's just throwing new ideas at the dartboard. What started as a cute epilogue is now this wild tale that heavily relies on the awkward morality of the heroes. It's interesting and cool, but I am having that feeling I got when I read the cut ending chapter: Revo doing a bunch of things that sound cool but doesn't really fit the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
Ao95wp5.png
xhSqyYr.png

If only he knew :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
I kind of find this to be an issue because it does sort of feel like it's just throwing new ideas at the dartboard. What started as a cute epilogue is now this wild tale that heavily relies on the awkward morality of the heroes.
Don't forget they are also depowered as fuck. They faced off literal demon lords but can't handle couple of dudes in cosplay without killing them now for some reason and falling for the most basic shit in the book over and over.

Dex-chan lover
Lohen's words hit me....hard.
It really feels like your mother discovered your computer's password and saw EVERYTHING.
She saw your bookmark folder,
she saw your education folder,
she found your favorite list is full of almost every kink a human can possibly think of, WORST, you have into the mother tag recently and it's in almost all of 25 items on the first page.
And now she is sitting on the chair, obliviously disgusted but still remaining calm, asking me what's all that about
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Man this series can always be both funny and intense it's quite amazing.

Thanks everyone over at Mangazuki for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I kind of find this to be an issue because it does sort of feel like it's just throwing new ideas at the dartboard. What started as a cute epilogue is now this wild tale that heavily relies on the awkward morality of the heroes. It's interesting and cool, but I am having that feeling I got when I read the cut ending chapter: Revo doing a bunch of things that sound cool but doesn't really fit the story so far.
I disagree. Treat this as a sequel with a new conflict, not an extended epilogue.

Users who are viewing this thread