What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 132 - Side Story - Chapter 22

Dex-chan lover
Ja883ag.png

I see now
It's "Purely Exclusive" to one type of energy.
IT ALL MAKES SENSE.... i guess

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh this whole thing is batshit insane in all the right ways.

That being said two dudes could plow each other taint deep day and night and still use the ore. Kinda wonder if that’s going to be a plot point for how the psycho dad can still use it.

Dex-chan lover
ok this is just a theory, but maybe it has something to do with the amount of energy in the cum. Since it wasn’t a fresh transfer maybe there wasn’t enough energy/ little swimmers still alive for the Ying and Yang to mix?

“Outside the body, your sperm can survive up to 15 to 30 minutes if it is in a suitable environment. If it is on a dry surface like a table or clothes, then it will die as soon as it dries up.”

Dex-chan lover
How does it make sense? If the cum is supposed to have yang energy, the moment it entered Lohen's body, she should be impure because she'd have both energies inside her
probably the cum was too stale and the energy wore off

So doesn't this imply there are "ying" and "yang" ore veins? Should give a different reaction too then
No, I don’t think so. The purexclusivium doesn’t contain the energies themselves. It lets both energies pass through one at a time but reacts violently when both appear at the same time. My question is shouldn’t it react violently if a man and a woman touch it at the same time? Because that would be coming into contact with both energies. Or is it fine because the energies aren’t mixing just flowing simultaneously?

This may be pedantic, but what I guess the author is going for is that an actual ejaculation has to occur for the energies to mix, which wasn't the case with Lohen. It obviously makes no sense but that's how I think they want to waive it.
Option B
Lohen is so skilled at magic that she can "cleanse" herself of the external Yan Energy, technically becoming "pure" by Purexclusive standards

How does it make sense? If the cum is supposed to have yang energy, the moment it entered Lohen's body, she should be impure because she'd have both energies inside her
If she inseminate hoss' sperm and her egg externally and then injected the embryo into her womb, technically she won't be taking his sperm, you guys know how tube baby works right? like that

Users who are viewing this thread