What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 134 - Side Story - Chapter 24

Dex-chan lover
That bitch finally got exposed. Good. But it will turn to another "friendship is magic" shit with her too despite all the innicent poeple caught in the cross fires.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely crazy, I started the chapter and thought hmmm I wonder what Hoss looks like......author has ESP

Dex-chan lover
Never understood the "Big Powerful Guy™ will turn on us so we're going to actively antagonize them" mentality.
The law is useful because it can be enforced. Peace in society is maintained because the law exists. If you can't enforce the law, then public safety can't be ensured at all. It's perfectly understandable behavior. A more modern example would be having a severely underpowered police arm against armed local gang forces. Even if the local gangs don't actively go around and kill people, you can't really ensure the safety of your citizens

Dex-chan lover
The law is useful because it can be enforced. Peace in society is maintained because the law exists. If you can't enforce the law, then public safety can't be ensured at all. It's perfectly understandable behavior. A more modern example would be having a severely underpowered police arm against armed local gang forces. Even if the local gangs don't actively go around and kill people, you can't really ensure the safety of your citizens
So you break up the law and stop maintaining peace yourself before it gets broken by the powerful guy who was never shown wanting to break it, sure, totally makes sense. Societies like that don't deserve peace.

Your example is also not good before Big Powerful Guys are more like military who defeated Big Evil Guy before, and not like gangs.
Hell I suspect the head of the slayers is a half breed monster herself, she already shown to be hinding something from that one previous chapter, when the girls had to escape from her
I think the half-monster one is the one who succ-ed the Demon Lord Opher and got him inside herself, and she's not the head, but top general I think.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta know, just what was the original phrase used that was translated into rizz? Seeing as Hoss asked where she even heard that from, it must be some slang, but just what?
I want to know too. When you get an answer or whoever answers this, notify me too please.

I'm calling it now - Hoss ends up being like the Wilson character from the old Home Improvement show, whose face is never seen - at best, all we'll see is from the eyes up.
iu

Dex-chan lover
So you break up the law and stop maintaining peace yourself before it gets broken by the powerful guy who was never shown wanting to break it, sure, totally makes sense. Societies like that don't deserve peace.

Your example is also not good before Big Powerful Guys are more like military who defeated Big Evil Guy before, and not like gangs.

I think the half-monster one is the one who succ-ed the Demon Lord Opher and got him inside herself, and she's not the head, but top general I think.
I'm not saying it's correct, I'm explaining the behavior. And if you think it's just the military who can organize coups or guerrillas or even just being well armed enough to be a threat to the local police, you're missing on a lot of world history and current situations in several countries

Contributor
Well, considering usually the kids get something of their looks from both parents, I am guessing that unless the circumstances of Cheong's birth changed it, he isn't going to be butt ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread