What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 137 - Side Story - Chapter 27

Dex-chan lover
Ususally I hate extreme pacifism. Cheong is a tad frustrating but It fits her so well. It also is a good way to keep the story going lol. Anyways Hoss and Momma were ready to raze the earth. I love those idiot doting parents. They're perfect!

Also, I am so ready for that 5some...I'd rather a 4some with just the ladies but...shoganai

Dex-chan lover
uff those guys where about to become less than a stain
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I am glad slayers were finally acknowledged this chapter. Always seemed like a bunch of fodder instead of a professional military force created to battle monsters like Lohen.

And finally, these dissidents witnessed a fraction of what Cheong had to go through.

Group Leader
it’s
Ususally I hate extreme pacifism. Cheong is a tad frustrating but It fits her so well. It also is a good way to keep the story going lol. Anyways Hoss and Momma were ready to raze the earth. I love those idiot doting parents. They're perfect!

Also, I am so ready for that 5some...I'd rather a 4some with just the ladies but...shoganai
i definitely think pacifism is the better move when you’re as terrifyingly powerful as our mc here

she could literally destroy the world and there’s not a single person who could stop her so it’s better for everyone if she practices pacifism or it’ll just lead to more fear and panic. Right now she’s just got an incredibly small cult hating her. That’s probably less than 0.1% of The island’s population. those are really good numbers!

Dex-chan lover
God I love screwed they would be if Hoss and his wife actually fought them. They would see the true terror and pure of a real greater monster and how absurd Hoss. Lucky for them Cheong is a pacifist.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I was essentially right a few chapters back, when I guessed in the forums partly joking that they would used cum and piss water balloons and or water guns!. I am truly laughing my ass off for being pretty much on the mark.

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread