What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 139 - Side Story - Chapter 29

Dex-chan lover
Despite it's .. let's call it weaknesses at times this story is an absolute riot, especially for how it started out as. I sad it seems to be nearing it's end.

Double-page supporter
But what about the "spell" they all are under that's causing them to rampage and hate Cheong and the others?
That's the sniper girl power granted by purexclusivium. Also it seems to only works on the rebel army and since the army is getting bombed by cum and pussy juice they probably getting released from the mind control because they can't utilize purexclusivium anymore. Or it can be assumed that the girl get the same treatment off-screen and lost her power like the rebel army.

Double-page supporter
This chapter feels kinda rushed. Probably Reva don't want to drag the story any longer since all the motives were already revealed.

Dex-chan lover
*Violence against a child is a crime
*Violence against a child holding a gun is not

Such a wise counsel. Words to live by.
icygxwxtyh6a1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, I was wondering what had sealed the deal. When I saw the bomb in Chun-Ja's hands, it didn't click for me until now. Wait...that means...

THE CUM BOMB WAS A SUCCESS

Dex-chan lover
Also imo the chapter's pacing feels odd because it's an odd way to end it. When the point is to save people, you don't do the traditional loud screaming battle shounen fist fight. We're very unused to that type of ending being executed.

Dex-chan lover
How is it that the quest to search for ultimate d*ldo ended up with an epic quest for the world, fate, & family 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread