What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Thanks for translation. I'd prefer reading the full chapters. From what I checked the raws come in weekly, so waiting two weeks wouldn't be bad if it meant chapters that don't end on awkward cliffhangers.

I prefer the whole chapter, but i’m fine with whatever the majority vote is! And of course whichever staff is more comfortable with as well. Thanks for translating!

Now my comments on the story: aaaah idk why, but always seeing them with their red threads at the end of each chapter always give me a bittersweet feeling :’D i rlly do hope they’re fated. I have this theory that their strings ARE connected, it’s just that the length of the string is spread out and jumbled everywhere lol.... maybe meaning they have a lot of room to grow before finding love together?? A girl can dream hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I prefer whole chapters, but whatever is convenient for scanlators.

I'm fine with both !! so please choose whatever works better for you. Thank you so much for the chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
That fortune teller was totally trying to be a wingman for him
Many thanks

Group Leader
I don't know where this will end up, but the current situation is that she does not see him as someone who could possibly be her "fated partner," let alone as potential boyfriend material, or even a man, for that matter. To her, he is simply a drinking partner who she can trust. I can feel his heartache coming from a mile away.

Prefer to read whole chapters myself personally if possible, don't mind the wait to be honest so long as progress is made :D

Fed-Kun's army
I personally prefer to read the whole chapter in one go.
Also, good chapter, I really want to see this going somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really mind, since I usually wait till the full chapter is available, even if it has 4 or so parts.

Users who are viewing this thread