What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Well that's cool that you can untie it. It's just so stupid to fall in love with someone just because they're your 'supposed' fated partner. Lol, i guess you can say i hate soulmate tropes. Go against your fate!!!

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... If the string of fate can be untied so damn easily, how come he never tried doing it until now... And he's been in love with the FL for quite a while too...

@Tersione I really hope the author goes for this route without adding in any irritating love triangle plot cause I dont want his fated partner to be hurt over his views on fate and his college friend who might just start realising she has feelings for him after all these years suddenly, his fated partner is too sweet to have to deal with all that drama

@kristygay exactly. him and the college friend don't have any chemistry imo but I understand that he doesn't want his feelings to be controlled or influenced by "fate" otherwise from what we know of him he would probably question if he loves her or if its fate making him love her so it's best he can decide on his own and yeah she's just really so cute!!

Oh boy, the situation keeps changing, each of their own perspective clashes and those perspectives might results in one person (or all of them) hurting. I wish they could resolve this entanglement safely and amicably.

Tbh, I am a sucker for this kind of romance, but I'm too scared to see the ending 😂 hopefully the end won't be too dreadful

Users who are viewing this thread