What He Who Doesn't Believe in Fate Says - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the string ISN'T going to him now? Authors all over the place...

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want lovey dovey time, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT STRING MEAN

Dex-chan lover
Guys calm down, I'm 90% sure that it's not that the focus was on the string going to someone else but on loosening from her finger and coming off all together, in a positive light it could be a "they won over fate" kinda thing cause it's still unclear why they were both seeing different people tied to the strings

Dex-chan lover
Guys calm down, I'm 90% sure that it's not that the focus was on the string going to someone else but on loosening from her finger and coming off all together, in a positive light it could be a "they won over fate" kinda thing cause it's still unclear why they were both seeing different people tied to the strings
Yes this is how I saw it. I thought it was lovely how it didn't just fall off, he pulled it off unconsciously as she reached for him. Really beautiful couple of panels that encapsulates the entire story

Double-page supporter
The red string untying is definitely a symbolism that this whole string of fate is not the main focus now. Just like what Yuka-chan said, she would’ve fallen for him regardless whether they were fated or not.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't see it coming off at all, thought the author just got lazy lol. Thanks for clarifying.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell the string just moved to a different person now? That shit is definitely malfunctional, especially when you got it for free.

jak

Contributor
Has it ever actually shown her being connected to him?

Users who are viewing this thread