What is This Scans

Hi. just wanted to thank you guys for picking up the golden haired elements! i read it and was bummed that it had been dropped and or forgotten so I'm so happy you guys are translating, good quality scans as well. Keep up the awesome work.

@kousora the guy in our credit page is the King from our other serie: The Golden Haired Elementalist! Check out our mangadex page and you'll see the published chapters <3

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the golden haired elementalist! and Thank you for your group's hardwork!!! :)))

Ojs

Thank you so much for your hard work :)
Also could you please scanlate “I became a maid in a TL novel” too? I’m sorry if it’s too much for you guys 🥺

Thank u very much for the golden haired elemintalist it's one of my favourite mangas .keep up the hard work 😊😊

golden haired elemintalist...... can you please please please translate in a bit faster please pretty pleaseeeeee........... m dying to read it...... seriously its just so good.....

Fed-Kun's army
Did you guys drop Virtues of a Villainess because it got an official release, or is it just on the backburner because of other projects?

Double-page supporter
Hey man, just wanna express my thanks for translating The Golden-Haired Elementalist, ily

I might also consider reading your other project while waiting for it

Users who are viewing this thread