What is This Scans

I honestly HATE groups like this.
They keep on picking up projects KNOWING there staff can't release it in a timely manner.
I personally believe if a series is updating weekly that the group scanlating it should realease there Translations 2 weeks after the raws orginal realease MAX. now if the series is updating monthly I would say release the Translations 1 month after the orginal realease MAX. There are too many groups like this that don't know there limits and can tell the difference between what there staff can handle and cannot handle if you can't release it in a timely manner don't pick it up at all let a group that CAN pick it up instead.( No wonder they got "sniped" on multiple occasions everyone in the scanlation world knows that if a groups doesn't update after 2-3 months it's fair game. )

Aggregator gang
@veelyra hello! thank you for translating webtoons for us. I wanted to know if you guys have dropped the series " The story of the hated mule"?

@_cowbird
ohmygod
i do understand why they are disbanding but damn there r so many groups disbanding that i might really start crying
😰😭😖😖😭

Group Leader
@Kiwi_Scans
uhh good to know? too bad I guess :D we picked things up because we want to, not because we wanted to please anyone. also if you think i'd sacrifice my grades for something as trivial as releasing up to your standards, you're severely mistaken.

i suppose you could only make that kind of comment because you've got nothing to do. sorry to say, people work extra hard to put out just one chapter, and complaining while you literally didn't contribute shit not only makes you sound like an entitled brat, but also an ungrateful asshole.

tldr: the world doesn't revolve around you, jackass

thank you for your hard work until now, obviously school, real life and taking care of yourselves should come first.

i hope things aren’t too stressful for you all at the moment and thank you again for always providing such high quality chapters!
we’ll all miss you heaps!! 💕💕

Sad to hear you guys will be disbanding only really read blinded by the setting sun from you guys

I hope you can find a group to take over that since I can't trust there translation since major disrespect in ch 9

its really sad news to know you guys are disbanding soon, but your personal lives should always be your priority and you guys were doing this for free so i would never judge you for that
thanks for the work so far, and take care!

Hi, saw on a comment that you guys are disbanding. Thank you so much for sharing these stories with us despite the challenges you guys are facing in your personal lives. We will miss you guys. Take care and see you around (hopefully)!

Could you tell me what manhwa the male character with long black hair tied with a ribbon wearing blue frilly clothes on the credits of Virtues of the Villainess is from? He's gorgeous and I need to read it. Haha thanks!

I thought you guys have a couple more chapters you were going to release or are you already disbanded?

Users who are viewing this thread