What Kind of Empress Is This? - Ch. 30

Csc

IF HE INSULTS HER OR HURTS HER IM GOING INSIDE THIS COMIC AND HIT HIM Thanks for translating!!

I think he likes her. I mean, I think the Han emperor likes the Empress.

Double-page supporter
i can only assume purple kept running until nighttime like fucking sonic or something

Thanks for the update. I know we shouldn't be hating on the HM and all that and should be empathizing her given we've seen a glimpse of her past and can sorta understand her motivations and all but gosh darn it! I just can't! Its one thing to be mad at our MC but you'd have to be blind not to AT LEAST respect her contributions in such little time

Does the Heavenly Maiden like the Han Emperor? And is he required to be always be with her? Past can't justify one's present behaviour.

toy boy has such a way with words. it's like he coats them with poison...
thank you for the update!!!

Everyone please leave my empress alone, let her take a breather and sort her head.
I sort of pity the fl being drag here n there. Forcing her to adapt to the situation.

It would be one thing if Gaya was just mean towards the fl, but she's awful towards everyone...I just can't stand her.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, that Gaya girl is about to become a liability to the Emperor and our Empress, isn’t she? She is the sort of person who doesn’t think with her head but her emotion, which makes her easy to exploit.

Dex-chan lover
But isn't she allowed to have a harem, so why not both emporer lol. I feel a little sorry for the heavenly maiden but you can't make someone love you might as well move on.

@petra I cackled.

And what type of country is this?! I am still so confused about so much that goes on here.

Thanks for the update ^^

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation!!!
whew chile these cast of clowns are a hoot to read! yerom just wants to go back home but you got all these people acting up and shit...

Users who are viewing this thread