What Should I Do Now?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hanabiro And The Surprise!

Dex-chan lover
Other than the fact that the paneling has given me a greater appreciation for 4-koma, it seems like an interesting story based of the text alone, since I can't really tell the action. Panels seems to swerve right to left then down sometimes? making me confused since the panel don't follow standard comic rules or manga rules. Hope to see more from the story tho

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Other than the fact that the paneling has given me a greater appreciation for 4-koma, it seems like an interesting story based of the text alone, since I can't really tell the action. Panels seems to swerve right to left then down sometimes? making me confused since the panel don't follow standard comic rules or manga rules. Hope to see more from the story tho
yeah its. a little hard to read lol. not only are the panels themselves seemingly randomly arranged, a couple seemed to do it to the text bubbles too?

yeah its. a little hard to read lol. not only are the panels themselves seemingly randomly arranged, a couple seemed to do it to the text bubbles too?
This is Kisa, kinda apologies to that. We already noticed that by the time all the remake was done but well, nothing much can be done. Though, rest assured, probably won't see that much problem on next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread