What the Heck, Why not?

I'd like to thank you for updating Maken no Daydreamer, it is one of my favorites 😄

Just wanted to thank you for the releases as well.
Particularly appreciated what with all the irl bs going on.
Always nice to have new content in general, let alone known when burning through so damn much while trying not to catch the damn plague.

Anyway, thanks again and hope you folks can keep up the good work 🍻

Id love to thank you, if you need help making a discord server thats my expertise so feel free to ask my discord is:That1KidWhosEveryWhere#2133
Please contact me

Dex-chan lover
First off: Thank you for your hard work.

Second: Do you have any (informal, I’d assume) ties to Pick this up PLS Scans? I ask bc a lot of times when they do one of their “please pick this series up” chapters, you’re to one to heed the call, and your group names match perfectly:
“Pick this up PLS”
“What the heck, why not?”

Thank you for your work I have read 23 out 27 chapters you have translated so you really helped me out because I wanted to read the next chapter...

Bro I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Somehow your translations are the absolute best out of most that I've seen. You update stuff that people have been waiting for for months just cuz, and I completely love all the stuff you update. You need to give yourself a little bit more credit.

thank you for the release. can you please continue doing tondemo isekai meshi? we know LH only going to release a chapter after neglecting it for weeks until another group take it again.

Hey! Thanks for doing Chapter 22.1 of Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai, I'm just asking but, are you going to pick up the series? as you've said, it's been 6 months already. Would be great if you would!

anyways, thanks for scanlating!

Hi~
Thanks for translating Maken no Daydreamer
can you continue translating it ? because I think there's no one continue that series

Double-page supporter
Hey, thanks for your work on Equipment Manufacturing Cheat and Manuke na FPS Player! I know it's probably pretty rough doing things on your own, but we all appreciate the work you do!

Users who are viewing this thread