What's everyone afraid of?

Dex-chan lover
Once you've conquered your own mind as I have, you realize that all fears are irrational, and therefore nothing is worth fearing.

But nah bro fuck spiders, I hate those fuckers. Whenever I find one I get it in a tissue/paper towel and squeeze the shit out of it like "the fuck you think you're doing in my house, bitch?"
EDIT: Centipedes too. Pretty much any insect I fucking hate when I see it in my house. Doesn't happen too often, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Rational: falling into madness. i wan't to die when i'm still aware of myself
Irrational: sounds i can't point where it coming from.

Dex-chan lover
Rational: Extreme heights I guess. Normal heights, like maybe standing on top of your roof or something is ok.
But things like going at the top of a skyscraper with glass flooring freaks me out. 'Cause I'm pessimistic in the fact that I'm afraid that the glass will break when I step on it.

Irrational: Thinking that when I don't see someone, they've been replaced with someone who looks just like them, and talks like them. Y'know that one episode in the Avatar? With that one guide? yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Rational: failing to do something now that screws me over in the future

Irrational: being so bad at socializing that it scared me over in the future and yet in still not doing anything to improve myself

Rational: Dying in a painful way
I'm not afraid of death. It'll come for me sooner or later. I just always get scared when I think about dying in an accident, or someone stabbing me multiple times just to get some coins from me, or drowning, or horrible sickness. I hate to imagine the pain I have to go through just to complete this end of life cycle. Will there ever come a time that our society approves someone for choosing a painless death using, I don't know, carbon monoxide?

Irrational: Of course, cockroaches
I know they're there just from their smell. >.<

Double-page supporter
Rational: My house falling apart before I can move

Irrational: Tall Buildings collapsing while I'm in or near them.

Users who are viewing this thread