What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 19

This chapter was physically painful to read, it's great haha

HAHAHAHHAHA DED OMG

But that part where she was about to cry ahhhh so juicy

Dex-chan lover
This series, I swear 🤣 one moment it makes you fangirl, the next one you're rolling around laughing hahaha. Thank you so much for the chapters!

That's a lot of cringe, especially "You dare step on my wife's shadow?! You dare try to take my little songbird away from me?! Bring me my sword!"
RIP Lex's dignity

I loved the "Begone thot" at the end by the way.

Thank you for the chapters!

God bless the translators for the chapter dump! I know Lex isn't the true duke but you gotta love him all the same. He says the funniest things.

i'm like. genuinely dying reading htisjfkdjljkfljjjdkjfjkglfkgj IM SO EMBARRASSED........... THIS IS HILARIOUS BUT IM GONNA DIE??? i keep having to pause from reading bc every two panels is like taking a punch to the face this is the weirdest mix of second-hand embarrassment and humor i've ever experienced.
"I can't let you be in pain. If you are, I swear I might die" I CAN'T KEEP READING YOU TAKE YOUR REP AND STOMP ALL OVER IT AT A PUBLIC EVENT SWEAR I MIGHT DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT

Aggregator gang
Something about this story makes me want to just read nothing but more chapters for the next day.

Aggregator gang
Oh my great goodness. First Lord Lex shows off a bit of jealousy and then Lovely Lex goes on an embarrassing rampage!? I'm dying 😂 These chapters were so amazing XD
I'm so happy. In the first few chapters, Lord Lex was frankly frightening, but seeing him becoming more human chapter by chapter is great. And, to make things even better, the lady is finally starting to see his charms too!! Just lovely <3

Dex-chan lover
i lost my shit when he say "She's "even more beuatiful" than all of the rumors say!" i was like ah shit, here we go again. it's fucking lovely lex rip

Users who are viewing this thread