What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 72

Thank you for this chapter. I hope you do well on your exams. Good luck. 🙂

The fluff had me sneezing. Too cute. This chapter was adorable.

Good luck with your exams!

AWWW soo cute!!
TSYM for the chapter!
lmao when he said that everything he saw was his, i got reminded of that lion king meme, lolol

Dex-chan lover
This is the last time they'll have this peace or a long while...cause everything's about to go to shit. I can feel it.

The resizing on this is so messed up. The first image is huge compared to the rest so the "fit to container" setting just makes the rest of the images super small. When you Change the setting back to original size then the manga is super zoomed in.

Dex-chan lover
who would have thought Rowan would be such a romantic!!

also BABY ROWAN!!!

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell this romance is on a whole different level from before, also good meme

Eh... I'm not really interested in a female lead being protected by her male lead. I hope she figures out how to use her magic to help Rowan instead of being some flightless bird that really needs to be protected in a birdcage. That's... pretty dull and I want Erin to develop as an equal to the Duke. If Rowan has to worry about saving her life all the time, then the only end result is a failed coup/silent war because he will be too focused on protecting her. Erin isn't actually a damn bird and all that "being her birdcage" stuff is very unromantic.

Users who are viewing this thread