What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 73

Wait, really? After everything to do with Zevahn, that's it? Sudden to say the least, I wouldn't be surprised if he did live somehow.

I can't believe that the author did this to him, Cain was a coward but he was truly sorry about what he did. I'm sad.

The only coward here is that shit prince, I really hope the Duke gives him a good lesson.

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id he's the one who was pretty flirty with Erin in the earliest chapters, and the one who introduced her to the Gipsy lady in the bookstore...
He wasn't exactly a lovable character, but just like lady Palladine it seemed he was gonna play a pretty big role in the future, I wonder if this is really the last we'll see of him. Kinda feel sorry for the guy :/

Cain was my fav character and now j lost him...
I mean, he's lovable, he had a reason to do that and i hope he will seek a help to the duke and found his own happiness

Im sad

Double-page supporter
Evilness aside, that prince really does run an efficient court. He seems smart, which is better than a lot of villains

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE PRINCE IS TOTAL JERK, I WANT HIM TO DIE THE WORSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread