What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 77

Gosh I've never ever hated anyone so bad before in manhwas until I met this psychopath prince.
Can he just die already?

Aggregator gang
The meme is so accurate, I can't wait for this hateful bastard to die.

ez solution, rally the nobles against this idiot prince who thinks he can just kill them as he likes, storm his stupid palace, and boom we win

OMG never in my life I want to kill someone as bad as I want to kill the prince and the king 😇 Like are you FRICKING KIDDING ME?! YOU CALL YOURSELF A PRINCE?! A PERSON WHO SUPPOSED TO LEAD PEOPLE?! GO FUC---*inhale* right I'm out.......... ._.)

Also how ppl suppose to believe all of this nonsense!?? ahh .....I guess because the prince said that rowan bewitched? well frick them all *sigh*

Thanks for the chapter.
I fully support Rowan in his regicide. In fact the sooner the better.

Is it bad that I was imagining Duke Peruka swinging his sword at the Prince's neck like a thousand times during their convo 🤷‍♀️. Like I'm ready for him to dieeeee

Dex-chan lover
Is this foreshadowing a jump back in time? Honestly it would probably be the best shot with how grim things have ended up o_O
Thank you for updating this series so often, guys! <3

DAMNNN if u guys read The Abandoned Empress' Ji Eun, THIS PRINCE IS MORE HORIBBLE THAN HER LIKE,,,, I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS FURIOUS BUT EXCITED TO MURDER SOMEONE BEFORE.

GAHHH I LOVE THIS AUTHOR, MAKE US HATE HIM MORE THAN I SHOULD :)))

The memes are so on point hahaha. And lil lady idk what you expected? Promising a baby; you planted your own death flag!

Well, witch trials always were a bullshit excuse to needlessly kill people :/

Fed-Kun's army
yeah i agree with the person below me,
even in real life, long time ago witch trials were always bullshit excuses to kill people 😔

Users who are viewing this thread