Wheel of Reincarnation Rinne

FYI in Japan Rinne is actually finished... So ongoing is false as in a sense of country of origin.

What annoy me in this manga that the female MC is useless she just see ghosts and then ...... what :/
she dosen't do anything except annoying me :(

Keep it up till the end!

Well, I haven't read this manga after watch the second season of the anime.
I'll reread again later.

Dex-chan lover
@Rehab What do you expect from a normal typical comedy Takahashi Rumiko manga? Sakura is a normal person and I didn't see that she is useless. She does help Rinne with his job including financially. Her stoic and calm personality brings a fresh air that is so different from usual hot-headed heroines of Rumiko manga like Akane and Lum. It i interesting. And who would think about the heroine's usefulness in a
non-serious comedy manga anyway, this is not a battle shounen.

Dex-chan lover
I had no idea she ended the series! I suppose it could only go on so long with this premise... I can't wait to see the ending!

Thank you again, Takahashi-sensei!

Thank-You so much for translating. I hope you guys can finish this series entirely as you are so close to the ending.

Dex-chan lover
How is it compared to her older series? Rumiko Takahashi tends to have 7-9 year long serializations, but all of them fall into these repetitive cycles within a couple volumes. It wasn't an issue for her older slice of life stuff and gag series, but Inuyasha's overarching plot was garbage and the main characters barely got any development despite the greater focus on the core cast. Maybe it's because her former works setting allowed her to introduce recurring characters whenever she pleased while Inuyasha's villain of the week format limited what she could do. Then again even the recurring villains like Kagura never received any real character arcs aside from a last minute romance.

@ironclad This series does have repetitive cycles, but it works with the type of story this is.
It's a supernatural school life gag manga, similar to the style of her older series like Urusei Yatsura and Ranma 1/2, except the two main characters have more chill and easygoing personalities even with all the craziness going on.

A few characters from her past works even make cameos in the background of panels, like Kotatsu Neko, the Fate Rabbits, and even Ranma's dad.

I don't know about everyone, but I prefer this more than Inuyasha.
The negative points are like Ironclad said, and I enjoy this more like Ranma 1/2.
I also agree what AkiraFudo said, there are no repetitive cycles. If you want to talk about repetition, it is true that they only play in the concept of "delivering a lost soul to the afterlife". But, it is not repetitive.
I don't know what you hope from this kind of manga because I really enjoyed it.

Rinne is lowkey tsundere, not as sensitive as stubborn characters in other series. He is calm, cool. And also Sakura, she's innocent, and rather old-fashioned. What is clear is that they are better versions of Inuyasha and Kagome in many ways. They are simple, the interaction between them with the right amount of sweetness, there is no drama and onion.
I always laugh with its fresh jokes, let alone give the impression like a magical object from Doraemon.

I watched the anime ver (I knew the anime first) and I wasn't too interested because it was boring on various sides. But when I read the manga, it turned out to be interesting to follow.
A concept like this is already a lot out there, not original, but also not as bad as others say. I really like it when they try to find self-reincarnation in the past, there are no noisy characters, and more respond to every punchline that exists.

Double-page supporter
hello everyone, where did the anime end? i've read this before but forgot about it. it would be much appreciated if someone point me the correct chapter. I've already checked Baka updates and its not update for season 2

Double-page supporter
oh my god I FINALLY FOUND IT!! YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW ESTATIC I AM TO FIND THIS MANGA!! I had watched the anime on like hulu or something and I loveddd it but then when i checked back it was gone and i didnt know what it was called!! I'm like literally so happy. Defintely better than Inuyasha, funnier, characters are better, actually a little romance, and its just great.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed by this series, mostly by all the missed potential. I really like the cast of characters (especially the cute cat partners) and the universe but the chapters are very hit or miss, often the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread