When I Returned Home For The First Time in a Long Time, My Brother Transformed Into a Girl. - Ch. 30

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Is there any other romcom where the FeMC actually answers that she's with her brother????

Supporter
Close, but no NTR :pacman:
Look, they're just going to have to join the fan club that's already logically been started at school.

Also 200th upload! :dogkek:
mouse-pad-white-front-61a1be26325f0_1200x.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They must be inexperienced, and just want any girl of age if they think she wasn't with family at all.

Dex-chan lover
The continuity here is kinda messed up, several chapters ago, they kissed, last chapter she (he?) Could feel big bro's "thing" getting hard, now she's asking if big bro thinks she is cute.

Idk if its just the author not really worrying about consistency or if we are meant to view each chapter as isolated from the rest, excluding the overall plot which remains consistent.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t even have to pretend to be her boyfriend to get them to go away. Interesting if disappointing

Dex-chan lover
The continuity here is kinda messed up, several chapters ago, they kissed, last chapter she (he?) Could feel big bro's "thing" getting hard, now she's asking if big bro thinks she is cute.

Idk if its just the author not really worrying about consistency or if we are meant to view each chapter as isolated from the rest, excluding the overall plot which remains consistent.
I feel like the story branch off when there are ".5" chapter. it's more like "what if".
The main story is the whole numbered ones (chapter with Case).

Users who are viewing this thread