How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
You know, I was pondering why the little bro was worried about whether or not he looks cute in that outfit. After all, he was a guy once, so he should know what a good-looking girl looks like. Then I realized that he may have been batting for the other team from the start, and just never gave the girls much mind.

Of course, he could just be big bro-centered and wants the compliments.

Dex-chan lover
I was slightly tired so I hope it doesn't look too bad /: Also y'all want me to continue the 18+ chapters too since we've not been getting any from the other user.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
You're doing great. Get yourself some rest... then yes pretty please do the 18+ chapters :thumbsup:

Fed-Kun's army
I was slightly tired so I hope it doesn't look too bad /: Also y'all want me to continue the 18+ chapters too since we've not been getting any from the other user.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
Looks great and a thumbs up for the 18+ chapters please. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Also y'all want me to continue the 18+ chapters too since we've not been getting any from the other user.
Who ever said no to more content? We'll gladly take all you have to offer.

You know, I was pondering why the little bro was worried about whether or not he looks cute in that outfit. After all, he was a guy once, so he should know what a good-looking girl looks like. Then I realized that he may have been batting for the other team from the start, and just never gave the girls much mind.

Of course, he could just be big bro-centered and wants the compliments.
He was always after Aniki from the start. He probably never paid much attention to anyone else - male or female.
The GB was just an opportunity to take that next step with an onii-chan who's straight.

Last edited:
Group Leader
She got really excited hearing those words XD
(And so, I'm all caught up; I find it unjust that the .5 chapters aren't all uploaded on the other page, so I'll subscribe to the fantia and will work on them to upload soon!)

Group Leader
...Why would you tell a perfect stranger that a middle-school girl is your girlfriend? If someone told me something like that, I would immediately call the police!
Well, this is Japan we're talking about, the age for consent was 13 not too long ago, they recently been changing the laws little by little but it's a bit of a monumental change now that the age of consent is 16, still the culture over there can only change so fast lol

Users who are viewing this thread