When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 39

MD@Home
why do i feel the authors gonna throw something fucked at us soon
"You gotta make sure you have a bunch of fun first so you're ready to settle down..."
[black panel]
[Touma wakes up]

Hopefully I'm just reading too far into it but it's entirely possible the fucked thing has low-key already been thrown at us.

Dex-chan lover
What's that "date a month marry a life" thing?

It's this preconception they have that if you find someone you love and last for a month, is the chosen one and you must marry, have kids, etcetera. Not that I say everyone in japan is like this, but it's, to say the least, an overused trope.

Dex-chan lover
It's this preconception they have that if you find someone you love and last for a month, is the chosen one and you must marry, have kids, etcetera. Not that I say everyone in japan is like this, but it's, to say the least, an overused trope.
Just over a month?!

Picsart_23-06-11_14-24-35-017.jpg
perfection

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm looking at all the comments about how they can feel the drama coming, or how they are getting a sense of foreboding, and I'm realizing: We've all, collectively, really been hurt bad by various manga in the past, huh? Like, full on ruined for future manga.

This manga would be a star rating better if the author didn't draw udders for boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread