When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 47.5

Dex-chan lover
- Say something wife-y!

- Erm, well...Where are you coming from at this time? The dinner got cold already. Is it to much to ask for a message when you run late? A little appreciation would be nice. You never help me around the house, always hanging with your friends god knows where doing god knows what and your used underwear lies around the whole place. Maybe you SHOULD have married your mother!

Dex-chan lover
Oddly enough, I mostly feel empty and the void after I'm done with a good game. Not with things like this. =/
Yeah wholesome happy couples in manga, makes me feel wholesome rather than empty

Really good games, specially hard ones are like getting post nut clarity aftern the adrenaline rush washes off

Dex-chan lover
Yeah wholesome happy couples in manga, makes me feel wholesome rather than empty

Really good games, specially hard ones are like getting post nut clarity aftern the adrenaline rush washes off
It's mostly when I've 100%'d it and I'm like "welp, nothing left to do, time to uninstall and think about what to do next...." :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Found this manga on Reddit and it's actually a very cozy and mature story with interesting titbits. Very nice and short read so far.

Any idea about how frequent the chapters are?

Dex-chan lover
Found this manga on Reddit and it's actually a very cozy and mature story with interesting titbits. Very nice and short read so far.

Any idea about how frequent the chapters are?
Once every week or so, it depends. You can look at the upload dates to get an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread