When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - Ch. 50.6 - Volume Release Special 6

Dex-chan lover
Gonna comment here instead of the snipe :lul:

...that's all, I'm with the crowd that's finding these to be a bit repetitive. Such an adorable couple doesn't need overexposure, ya know? :glee:

(Also shouldn't they be masters at fixing the sheets by now? :thonk:)

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that all of the Tankouban announcements are only getting translated at the end of the series, unless the series only got tanks close to the end of the story. Like it's pretty clear that they're meant to be taking place at the ends of each book, since girl's still got the dyed hair and her outfits change every time.
Still, love seeing these two be able to get it on so much.

Group Leader
It's weird that all of the Tankouban announcements are only getting translated at the end of the series, unless the series only got tanks close to the end of the story. Like it's pretty clear that they're meant to be taking place at the ends of each book, since girl's still got the dyed hair and her outfits change every time.
Still, love seeing these two be able to get it on so much.
This manga only got 1 tankobon release, which is coming out next week, that's why they're all lumped together and why they're coming out now specifically. Author is trying to drive up sales.

Double-page supporter
This manga only got 1 tankobon release, which is coming out next week, that's why they're all lumped together and why they're coming out now specifically. Author is trying to drive up sales.
I honestly thought this was the second volume. Guess I was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
STOP HAVING SEX
fd0a50b40060373f1013c3e0e7554370.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread