When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~ - Vol. 2 Ch.…

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's by succubus.

And thank you for the translation.
Wish the other chapter got translated too.

Dex-chan lover
Slowest burn ever is back, yay. Well, kinda. I liked the focus on the minor characters and what's on their minds. (ofc, it's an erogame so the answer is obvious lol). And ofc more goddess daydreams of shota MC. Wonder if she'll ever actually help out.

Me searching for life advice on how to make friend.
This manga page 20:
well, if your friendship endures that, nothing will break it :kek:. Went so deep in a dream that it gave the real MC chills.

ill give them a couple more months if they consider coming back from the dead for us to consider having a crack at it or not

doubtful, this seems to get a chapter ever 3-4 months lol. We're only two chapters behind, for reference.

Also didn’t the goddess just completely forgot about going to see the mc when he was locked up?

Apparenty. To give her the BOTD I'm guessing time flows differently in Heaven, so she daydreamed and suddenly, 18 years. poof. RIP shotacon dreams.

Bruh.... the main girl Lakshal and that demon king are annoying. Bitches are so possesive, they get deaf to anyone and just keep him to themselves. It's a fucking harem, and they're the slaves, they need to learn their place. Sometimes I feel like the MC should just slap them and show them their place. Besides really liked the goddess character but then these dumb bitches have to ruin it. That miyu girl in the class is also fun...but again, lakshal being a fucking bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread