When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber~

Double-page supporter
Need better description. The title did a better job at describing than the description itself.

Hopefully eng will be around before too much longer. Always looking for more isekai, and more like this seems; though I really don't know what to expect yey... Would be nice to get something either very enjoyable or new or at least something more than a near carbon copy of the numerous other things out there.
Anyway, thanks to those releasing this in any language and I hope to read it myself soon.

The description makes it sound like the "Smut" tag will get added. "Keep your 'baby' in hand"... uh, yeah.

Writing 101 how to make a title: just make a short description and use that.

Surprised the harem tag isn't up there.

"what the heck its shows no chaps for me"

Yeah. I had a discussion with the board operator about this. Even though there's a "No Chapters" filter option, it doesn't work automatically and there's no plans to make it do so. The only way it works is if the original poster adds the "No Chapters" tag to the title, but then someone has to remember to REMOVE that tag when a chapter actually gets uploaded. You can guess how often that sequence gets successfully performed. ?

Double-page supporter
Demon girls and Enslavement, the content is ecchi, and the Demo is Seinen.....This is gonna be based asf!!

Dex-chan lover
"Tame" skill but judging by the cover - the lack of monstergirls is disturbing...

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
Don't you know? Demons, elves, dragon girls, and demi-humans (beastmen) aren't people, and thus must be tamed.

Joking aside, it feels like this is just going to be a smutty Konosuba

Users who are viewing this thread