When I Was Reincarnated in Another World, I Was a Heroine and He Was a Hero - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Self-Proclaimed Hero?

Dag nabit, I'm grateful for the work everyone has done to create, translate, and share this manga, so I feel like any nitpicking on my part is foolish and short-sighted, but...

On page 10, "Bud" does not mean "to suppress and destroy something at an early stage"; that's the meaning of the metaphor/cliche "to nip this in the bud".

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to edit my comment, so here's a random video instead cause my brain is dead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is she jelly of other hero having lots of girls? There's 0 masculine thoughts left in that head since long ago

Double-page supporter
I wonder… Who are her parents?☺️
5 chapters until we know

Dex-chan lover
It’s like the baby-Hitler question, would you kill baby Hitler? Kinda weird to murder children but what do I know.
But thats with the knowledge that Hitler grows up to horrendous things. Confirmed case.

This is just them assuming she might do bad stuff when shes older. Thats all they are basing their reasons on, a "maybe".

Dex-chan lover
But thats with the knowledge that Hitler grows up to horrendous things. Confirmed case.

This is just them assuming she might do bad stuff when shes older. Thats all they are basing their reasons on, a "maybe".
For baby hitler many things could change by chance, or maybe stop believing evil as a person exists from the start since you want to change history may as wellgive good parenting to baby hitler idk.

Users who are viewing this thread