When Our Names Match - Ch. 8

it was such a cute manga, i'm sad it ended so quick :( thanks for all of the chapters!

This was surprisingly very cute! Ty for translating! I wish this had at least a couple more chapters to delve into realizations of their feelings more but sometimes short and sweet is nice.

that was cute and nice, i dont think i understood what the ending was saying but thank you for translating.

Very sweet ending, thank you for all your hard work translating!! ❤❤❤

@Clameron I agree, it would’ve been nice to see more one sided feelings from Songhyun’s side, but generally this wasn’t bad. Adorable ending ahabah

Ahh wonderfull story , thank you my favorite translator a.k.a snowflower scans i truly am grateful for all of you to translate this amazing manwha ;; , Its worth a wait to see the plotline ends ♡♡

that was super short and sweet! thank you for your hard work and completing this series translation!

Kinda feels like it got axed so they had to wrap up the plot super quick when it could have gone on for longer, but it was still cute!

Dex-chan lover
Def feels a little rushed, but it was sweet! Thanks so much for translating!

Aww cute. It ended so quickly tho! I would’ve loved if there was more build up to the two developing their feelings, but I still really enjoyed story. Thanks for all the chapters! Sad it’s over but I loved reading it!

NOOOO i need moreeee we never got to see how they were like in a relationship QAQ

I will miss this

Users who are viewing this thread